Friday, October 1, 2010

Introduction

My name is Heather. I am 36 years old, and I am blessed to be the wife to a wonderful man. He's given me 6 children, 4 of whom have feet. Two, our boys, are so perfect that they got to go Home before birth. I had our last little girl 5 weeks ago. I had my tubes 'tied' while I was having a c section. That is where my journey began.

I haven't been on this journey for long, but it's already been a hard road. My body has been forever changed because of the choice I made to end my fertility that day. This blog is going to be my outlet for my inner frustration and sadness, and it will stand as a record of my journey towards a tubal reversal.

Please note that not everyone believes in something calls Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome. If yu don't believe that a woman can be affected by choosing to end her fertility by cutting off blood supply to a part of her body and halting the hormones needed to keep her system in check, then don't read.

If however, you are planning on a ligation, or also feel that you have been affected by your tubal ligation, please read and add.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment